Saturday, August 06, 2005

I MISSED EEE DINNER!!

Tell me it's not happening! Tell me it's postponed! Tell me there'd be a second round! Tell me anything but I missed it! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

There goes the chance of seeing my graduate friends :( Well guess I have to wait for EEE yr 2005 reunion, if there's ever going to be one. Thus, someone out there, especially EEE Club, please start planning for the event!!! Danny, Andrew, work hard please :p

Anyway, I'm rotting here in Jakarta, passing each day by day without doing anything -_-" HELPPPPP!!! I can't wait to get out of this boring life and start my study in Shanghai AND return for work in Singapore. My graduate fellows, I envy you all so much that you could start building your career now and planning for your future.

Well thank to my books that I could still survive each day fulfillingly. I'm currently on the last few chapters on my current reading, How to Have a Beautiful Mind by Edward de Bono. Nice book, but kinda tasking. I can't wait to finish that book and proceed to my next book! In fact, I've been aiming for my next readings: Tipping Point by Malcom Galdwell and King of Torts by John Grisham.

Separation is inevitable. Ah Liang went to US for his holiday trip-cum-work in June and be back only in late September. Dave went back Canada earlier in July. Leslie, too, has left to HongKong early August for his own good. Jenson's leaving for US studies in mid August. Andrew is still in question.. Soon, it's my turn to leave Singapore for my Chinese studies. Everyone has his/her own path eh..

1 comments:

Mona said...

wow Les! such a deep hatred towards this sweet lady? Cmonn you can't still be upset over me not being able to send you off right?