
Dad and Bro

Sally and Moi :)
Had KTV in the evening. Real impressed by bro's voice.. He impersonates Jay Chou real well! Recently he told us how serious he's about singing and he wished to practice with a professional in US! Surprisingly, my dad supports his idea! I thought my dad will against it though.. Hmm can't really understand parents nowadays.. :p
Today had great dinner at Tokigawa in La Piazza! The food was *slurppp delicious!! Great ambience, great place, great service, friendly staff, great food, reasonable price! What else you could ask from a restaurant?!
La Piazza is a great eating place! It's an open concept design surrounded by restaurants. The idea is similar to China Square central though.. But they have great live band performance there.. Perhaps the combination of Esplanade and China Square.. Too bad I forgot to bring my camera.. But well it's a place worth visiting :)
2 comments:
Hi Mona,
Hope your doing well, I wish we could have had dinner one last time. When are you going to Shanghai? Glad to see your still eating a ton, eat some Nasi Gila for me!
Missing you too!
David
hey dave! great to hear from ya! I'm leaving in August if everything went well..
ahhaha yeah haven't got chance to eat Nasi Gila though.. miss ya heaps man!
Post a Comment