Spent the whole afternoon shopping in Carrefour for basic necessities. Carrefour seems to be doing good job here as they do everywhere. It was really crowded everywhere, perhaps because today is Saturday.
Today I encountered a very shocking experience. I was queuing cashier and two ladies behind me were quarreling over a mere queue. They were practically scolding and shouting at each other. Both ladies were in fact cutting the queue! The husband of the first lady tried to stop her, but was in turned scolded too.. -_-‘ I just watched them in disbelief..
On weekends, the streets are fully packed with vehicles. Traffic jam is everywhere and unavoidable, unless you travel to suburb perhaps. It really resembles
I haven’t gotten used to the environment and lifestyle here. Somehow I miss
1 comments:
Haha Mona, you should see Pudong and the Bund at night, then you get to experience the beauty of Shanghai. Hang out at Xintiandi too! I mean, Shanghai just opened up less than 10 years and it is much cleaner and more convenient than Jakarta which was developed for a far longer period of time...
Post a Comment