Saturday, September 24, 2005

New Hairstyle

Had a haircut, dye and highlight at Soho. The hairstylist is a Cantonese and he cuts real well! Spent 5hrs in the saloon -_-' Total damage was a mere $80 for all the above!!

My new hairstyle is pretty short, well it wasn't real long to begin with. I personally like my new hairstyle though, gives me a fresh vibrant look.

Sad thing is that I'd be stucked with short hair for quite a some time.. Haiz..

This should be my last haircut. Next goal is to have a long hair!








































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah raoz! lol excited cos jamester comin over issitttt...

~ fiomoe

Mona said...

ahhahahha :D

Anonymous said...

wow...seems nowadays gals like short hair li... but looks quite nice =)

Anonymous said...

U look sooooo thin girl! Better take care of yourself... else you'll freeze in the winter... heh

Anonymous said...

aiyos, thats the whole point.
wait go shanghai get fat hows..


~fiomoe

Mona said...

haahahahah... yah lor! I gotta watch my diet.. scare my bf dun want me how! :p

Anonymous said...

I rest my case....