It does take time to adjust oneself with the new surroundings. Similarly, I am starting to get myself adjusted.. Although I can't really say that I like Shanghai but well I am pretty alright with it now. It's about accepting the fact I guess..
The past two days have been real tiring. We had consecutive two days of birthday celebration for my flatmate, William. The eve of the D-day was spent dining in Sakae Sushi at Nanjing Xi Lu and KTV in Party World at Fu Xing Gong Yuan; while the D-day celebration was spent in my apartment, with cards, snacks, drinks, beers and of course cake!
The Sakae Sushi was pretty alright. I'd give 4stars for the ambience and 2stars for the food. Price was pretty similar to Singapore's price, buffet for RMB98 (plus RMB28 for drinks). Ala carte price was around the same price too. I guess it's considered expensive for locals standard.
The KTV in Party World was big and nice! The rate for big room is around RMB250 and half price after midnight. We stayed for 4hours till 3am. The birthday boy was feeling high, drunk, dance, concuss and back to sober by the time we left. It was a real long night for all of us and none was able to wake up the next day, including me.
It's only the third day and I have already skipped -_-' Fortunately it was only a listening class, so I guess it was pretty alright, but still... -_-' My homework is piling up too, so I better take it seriously.
The lessons starting to get challenging.. I'm learning many new terms and words here :) Feels happy to have the chance to enrich my vocabs. Sadly, I don't get much of practice cos I'm hanging out with Indonesians who do not know how to speak Chinese. My Indonesian have improved a lot though! In fact, nowadys I'd have Javanese accent, influenced by Julia from Surabaya -_-'
4 comments:
After some parties u had, u already start changing ur mind about Shanghai?? Isn't it a bit premature? Life isn't all about party...I guess I wasn't wrong at all when I said u were a hedonist.
It's good to know that u speak "Surabaya-nese" now, dun have to push myself too hard to speak "Jakarta-nese".
Hey Mona, dun keep on paty-ing over there hor.... Remember to spare some time to polish up your chinese then next time we can communicate with that ;D
Ditto to that. =D
Yes yes yes.. whatever -_-'
Post a Comment