After a week of endless parties, I decided to award myself a peaceful weekend. Spent my day working out at the gym and resting at home..
Well I know it's Mid Autumn Festival today; but after the havoc I went through last night, I don't think I'm up to the challenge cramming with the crowds once again. I guess I'd call it a day off today..
It's kinda ironic. Before I came to China, I was so excited to celebrate all the chinese festive seasons. I planned to experience the mid autumn festival, chinese new year festival etc. However now that I'm here, I don't have the mood anymore. Perhaps I'm still trying to adjust myself with the changes, thus not in any festive mood.
I have no one to celebrate with here anyway, dad is back at home in Jkt while bro is in US. All my friends went clubbing again -_-' I wonder how much energy they actually have. They have gone clubbing for consecutive 5days and yet to feel tired! Goodness..
Well for those who are actually celebrating, Happy Mid Autumn Festival! Hope you have a great celebration guyz! ;)
3 comments:
Time spent celebrating
Mid Autumn : 5 mins looking at moon
[end]
=)
-_-' so much for mid autumn fest
i like your new hair cut ...from the side =p
Post a Comment