Monday, September 05, 2005

Registration Day

Registration for new semester starts today. It was packed with foreigners, as expected from international students school :p The majority of students were dominated by Korean with Japan on the second list. There were many Indonesians seen around too.

Despite all the downsides, Shanghai is filled with many pretty hot babes! It really makes me wonder how they managed to keep their eight-shaped figure given such unhealthy food. I rarely saw any obese females around; in fact I’ve spotted none so far! Moreover, they are blessed with beautiful complexion and fair skin tone. I guess it’s in the genes! How envious..

The weather is getting colder each day. I guess the autumn is here. I sleep with heater and blanket nowadays. My flat mates said I was crazy! I just can’t stand cold. I can’t imagine the winter here.. Last year it was minus 2 degree man! I better prepare myself with the thermal clothes – they call it long john here. Don’t ask me the origin of the name..

One advantage of living here is that I get to eat dimsum anytime I want as it is served 24hours!! Yay!! The dimsum tastes pretty good too! :D

0 comments: